WaterNow Alliance Annual Summit
Registration is now open for Catalyzing Action: The WaterNow Alliance Annual Summit in
Boulder, CO on April 20-21, 2017.
This event is free and travel funding is available for WaterNow Alliance Members (Tip: if you're not a member
yet, joining the alliance is easy and free)
Communities across the nation face a new water reality. With increased drought and a changing climate, there is both an urgent need and tremendous
opportunity for water leaders to accelerate the adoption of sustainable water solutions and create more resilient cities and
towns. Register today and be a part of the solution.
The WaterNow Annual Summit will bring together dynamic finance, communications and water policy experts with forward thinking public officials to explore how to jumpstart
these critical solutions. WaterNow Alliance summits are unique. These highly-interactive events are tailored for public officials and emphasize providing
attendees with tangible takeaways they can put to work in their communities immediately.
- The State of Water in the Nation
- Accelerating Solutions: Innovative H2O Financing
- What Can Water Data do for you?
- Workshop: Urban Water Market Mechanisms
- Water for All: Stories of Equity & Affordability
Attendees are also invited to attend a special briefing at the National Center for Atmospheric Research as well as a catered reception and dinner where WaterNow will announce
the first winners of the WaterNow Alliance Impact Award (follow the link to nominate someone today!)
- Jim Ogsbury, Western Governors' Association
- George Hawkins, DC Water
- James Eklund, Colorado Water Conservation Board
- Mayor Lester Taylor, East Orange, NJ
- Anne Castle, Frm. Asst. Secretary of Water, U.S. Dept. of the Interior
- Commissioner Heather Repenning, L.A. Dept. of Public Works
Full summit agenda & speaker announcements coming soon. The event is co-sponsored by the National League of Cities, Colorado Municipal League and National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR).
Register today and join WaterNow Alliance at this exciting annual event. Together we're building a more resilient water future.
League of Arizona Cities and Towns
1820 W. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85007