Did you know as an Arizona city or town you are already a member of a national government purchasing cooperative that could save your community money?
U.S. Communities was founded in 1996 as a partnership between the Association of School Business Officials,
the National Association of Counties, the National League of Cities and
the United States Conference of Mayors.
U.S. Communities is the leading national government purchasing cooperative, providing world class government procurement resources and solutions to local and state government
agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education institutions, and nonprofits looking for the best overall supplier government pricing. Our rigorous supplier commitments
ensure our supplier partners offer their best supplier government pricing. Third party audits are performed on all contracts and benchmarking analyses ensure ongoing
value. Most importantly, U.S. Communities adheres to a stringent competitive selection process for all contracts offered through the program.
The program offers:
Learn more on how your city or town can save on your purchases by attending the U.S. Communities Strategic Sourcing Summit.
- No User Fees - no costs or fees to participate.
- Best Overall Supplier Government Pricing - by combining the potential cooperative purchasing power of up to 90,000 public agencies, you are able to
access the best overall supplier government pricing.
- Quality Brands - thousands of the best brands in a wide variety of categories, services and solutions.
- Integrity and Experience - unlike other government cooperative purchasing organizations, U.S. Communities national government purchasing cooperative is
founded by four national sponsors and over 90 state, city and regional organizations.
- Oversight by Public Purchasing Professionals - our third party audits on contracts ensure that program pricing commitments are met, with benchmark
analyses against other suppliers and retailers to guarantee participants the best overall value.
U.S. Communities Strategic Sourcing Summits are free half-day educational seminars for public officials to learn more about U.S. Communities, meet the U.S. Communities
program manager and hear from several suppliers about their products and solutions and their best overall government pricing that may be of interest to your member city
The Summit in Tucson is scheduled for Wednesday, March 30, 9:30 am - 1:30 pm (complimentary lunch included) at the Doubletree by Hilton Tucson Airport. For additional
information and registration click here.
Sourcing Summits are a great way for city purchasing officials and other city staff to learn more about U.S. Communities in an informal setting.
League of Arizona Cities and Towns
1820 W. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85007